Download required package: usethis
1: package âdevtools' was built under R version 3.5.3
2: package âusethisâ was built under R version 3.5.3
Downloading GitHub repo kthohr/BMR@master
â checking for file 'C:\Users\Asus\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpqkzAt0\remotes4b403a3737ba\kthohr-BMR-63565cd/DESCRIPTION' ...
- preparing 'BMR': (3.1s)
â checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ...
- cleaning src
- checking for LF line-endings in source and make files and shell scripts (1.1s)
- checking for empty or unneeded directories (362ms)
- looking to see if a 'data/datalist' file should be added
- building 'BMR_0.11.0.tar.gz'
Installing package into âC:/Users/Asus/Documents/R/win-library/3.5â
(as âlibâ is unspecified)
* installing *source* package 'BMR' ...
ÐÑÐ¸Ð±ÐºÐ°: (ÐºÐ¾Ð½Ð²ÐµÑÑÐ¸ÑÐ¾Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð¾ Ð¸Ð· Ð¿ÑÐµÐ´ÑÐ¿ÑÐµÐ¶Ð´ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ) this package has a non-empty 'configure.win' file,
so building only the main architecture
* removing 'C:/Users/Asus/Documents/R/win-library/3.5/BMR'
In R CMD INSTALL
Error: Failed to install 'BMR' from GitHub:
(converted from warning) installation of package âC:/Users/Asus/AppData/Local/Temp/RtmpqkzAt0/file4b4017187131/BMR_0.11.0.tar.gzâ had non-zero exit status